Sunday, November 4, 2012

Closed!



closing day!


From "maybe we should go look at it" to closing day, our house buying process was about two (long and stressful) months. I still can't believe that we OWN a house! It is definitely the biggest thing Will and I have ever taken on together. I want to go back and go over the story of how we came to decide to buy this house when we originally thought we were at least a year from even thinking about buying a house, the crazy ups-and-downs of the buying process, and also share all the changes and work we've already done to the house. Hopefully I'll find some time this week to sit down and write about it. I have been BUSY between house renovations, work, and also keeping our life in our apartment running. Unfortunately we've been doing A LOT of take-out for dinners, and clutter is piling up like crazy. I'm looking forward to life settling down a bit once the house is ready to move in to!


No comments:

Post a Comment