Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Taking a walk

Our floors are officially sanded! I can't wait to see them when they are all done and stained.

No real updates since I've been away from the house for a few days. I did start packing tonight and oh my have i been underestimating what a big job that's going to be. I have never moved with as much stuff as we have now! It also made me start to feel a little sad. i am so grateful for the beautiful little house we're moving to, but its amazing how much this box of an apartment feels like home after 3+ years.

In other house news, we signed a contract to have new windows installed next month! The house will look ao much better, and our wallets will appreciate the energy bill. We're also having a front gate installed by the end of the week, so that the yard will be totally fenced in for Abby. The gate is an early christmas present from my mom and stepdad---it will be sooo appreciated!!!

My dad went over on Monday morning to paint our master bedroom ceiling, a big job since some of the ceiling goes over a set of stairs and is not easily accessible.

Last week before I got to work one day, I took Abby on her first walk in her new neighborhood. She was sniffing around like crazy as if she just KNEW this was a new and important place. I'm so looking forward to a yard to let Abby out in, and a pretty neighborhood to walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment